Which paragraph contains the following information?
1. social characteristic and restraint on the territory of otterC
2. The fitness-purpose of otter’s bodyA
3. Conservation and law can really make a differenceG
4. The maturation stages of baby otters’ development E
5. The mention of a degenerated sense from underwater to on land B
6. Breeding habit chosen as strategy for combating cold D
7. controversy arises to argument and example for a conservation resortF
8. failure in recovering project due to agricultural practice around habitatC
9. Waterproof designed fur is to protect otter from corrosion of what?Salt water
10. Which sense is the weakest of otters? Sight
11. Which special ability does Asian short-clawed otter NOT need much during prey?Swimming speed
12. Which species of otters occcupy the small areas to take activities?Coastal otters
13. What kind of mammals does otter sometimes eat? Moles
6. waxed slides
10. steam engine
11. The most exiting roller coaster in the world is in New Jersey.NOT GIVEN
12. French added more innovation on Russian ice slide including both cars and tracks.YES
13. Switch Back Railways began to gain popularity since its first construction in New York.YES
14. The Great Depression affected amusement parks yet did not shake the significant role of US roller coasters in the world.NO
题目：Music: Language We All Speak
题型: List of Headings 5
List of Headings
i Animal sometimes make music.
ii Recent research on music
iii Culture embedded in music
iv Historical theories review
v Communication in music with animals
vi Constrast between music and language
vii Questions on a biological link with human and music
viii Music is good for babies
27 Section A iii
28 Section B vii
29 Section C iv
30 Section D i
31 Section E viii
Match each person with the correct statement
A. Music exists outside of the world in which it is created
B. Music has a common feature though cultural influences
C. Human need music.
D. Music priority connects to the disordered sound around
E. Discovery of mathematical musical
F. Music is not treated equally well compared with language
G. Human and monkeys have similar traits in perceiving sound.
32. Steven Pinker
34. Greek philosopher Pythagoras
35. Schwartz, Howe, and Purves
36. Marc Hauser and Josh McDermott
37. Charles Rosen
38. Sandra Trehub
Choose the correct letter A,B,C or D
39. Why was the study of animal’s music uncertain?
A Animals don’t have the same auditory system as humans.
B Experiments on animal’s music are limited.
C. tunes are impossible for animal to make up
D. Animals don’t have spataneous ability for the tests.
40. What is the main subject of this passage?
A. Language and psychology
B. Music formation
C. Role of music in human society
D. Music experiments for animals